Our Big Bag emptying station is a modular system for discharging Flexible Intermediate Bulk Containers (FIBC / Big Bags) which makes a safe unloading of bulk goods out of different types of Big Bags possible. Here dust emissions, loss and contamination of product are prevented. Thanks to a mobile lifting frame the Big Bags can introduced easily into the stable frame construction by a forklift truck. The big bag is emptied via a large collection funnel, to which a wide variety of conveyor systems can be connected.
- Made of stainless steel, painted or galvanized steel
- Mobile lifting frame with stable eyelets for connecting the Big Bags at ground level
- Lifting frame with pickup for forklifts
- Lifting frame easily put on by self-centering construction
- Frame height adjustable to adapt to different Big Bag sizes
- Stable construction made of square tubes
- Connection options for various collection hopper and conveyor systems
Your special benefits
- Compact and robust construction
- Modular system, time-saving due to functional design
- Easy installation
- Preventing on dust emissions, loss and contamination of product
Technical changes reserved.